Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The reason married women never loose weight

So I'm home hanging out, planning my day for tomorrow. Husband is sitting next to me watching CNN.

Husband "I'm going to the grocery store"
Me "why?"
Husband "we need laundry detergent" (he thought of this while watching the news)
Me "ok... please buy something for tomorrow's dinner while  you are there"

So he leaves to the grocery store and comes back with Tilapia, laundry detergent and a pack of Milano cookies. MY FAVORITE COOKIES IN THE WORLD! Which happen to be 1000 calories per serving.

Anyway... just thought I would make myself feel better about eating the cookies by blaming husband. By the way... I believe he secretly went to the grocery store JUST to get the Milano cookies... the laundry detergent story was a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Background by Amy Teets