Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pre-Valentines Day Birthday

Joe's (hubby) birthday is February 13th and every year I plan something huge because I feel bad that he has to share his special day with the day dedicated to husbands spoiling their wives. This year (at his request) I decided to keep the celebration light. The morning started with a cute birthday card for daddy from Matt. After breakfast I stepped out to run some errands and was surprised to find the most beautiful Valentine’s Day flowers from Matt and hubby. The plans for the evening were to go bowling with a group of friends. We had originally planned to take Matt with us but my fantastic aunt came to the rescue and offered to give us night off for the birthday festivities.



Our friend Joe showing off his skills


The ladies (Mady, Me, Mrs Boots and Zuri)

Hubby and I

After bowling we stopped by Town for dinner and a few drinks. Overall a fun night.

Oh... and the weather was a perfect 55 degrees in Miami. Feeling bad for everyone who has been dealing with the snow lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Background by Amy Teets