Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time Travel Thursday

Today was the 4th successful day in my attempt to reduce my waistline by April (dam Victorias secret catalogs). Waking up at 5:30 hasn’t been easy but don’t you always feel so much better after a morning workout. I’m hoping I don’t fall of the wagon again, I fell off the p90x wagon a few months ago and it was nearly impossible to jump back on.

I read so many awesome blogs and I noticed that they always have a day dedicated to a subject…… so I’m officially starting “Time Travel Thursdays”. It will just go back to some sort of memory.



This was a SUPER FUN trip to Vegas for my good friend Kathy’s bachelorette party



Yes... that's Sean Paul.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Time Travel Thursday! Look forward to seeing future post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Mrs. Boots says he was a total flirt and grease ball.. HAHA! Funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete





Background by Amy Teets