Friday, April 23, 2010

Good luck hubby

Hubby is taking part 1 of the CPA exam today and I'm so nervous for him. He has been studying so hard lately and I really hope he can move on to part 2. He doesn't find out for a month which is a HUGE bummer but in the mean time I plan to enjoy his company. It's so weird how much I have missed him even though he is right here every day. The good news is that tonight we will be celebrating with our friends over at RA sushi... I know he is looking forward to the sake bombs.

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. Saturday morning is the March of Dimes and I will be up bright and early to participate in the walk.

Happy Friday everyone and GOOD LUCK BABE!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to Joey! And have fun celebrating - I'm sure he's gonna ROCK his exam. :)

    ReplyDelete





Background by Amy Teets