Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring... where are you???


The whole point of living in Miami is so that we can complain about the heat most of the year and appreciate our 1 month of winter (if you can call it winter). This year has been extremely unusual and not only has it been a longer winter, but it’s also been colder. Back in January I was thrilled about our cold weather because I could finally wear my winter coat for more than a day or a vacation, and I could buy a cute pair of boots I saw at Macys without feeling like a wannabe New Yorker in Miami. Now here we are in March…. No heat on my skin in sight. As a matter of fact, the weather man this morning said that we should expect it to go into the 40’s again this week… why?????


Anyway, I miss the beach. The beach I rarely go to and always swear “I’m going to visit more often because we are so lucky to have it”. This year… I will… I swear…. Just bring me some heat please!

I love you Miami!

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to live in Miami! I hope spring gets here soon too:) I just found your blog and I'm now a follower!

    amy
    www.theprikazskys.com

    ReplyDelete





Background by Amy Teets